Saturday, January 13, 2018

Our second mind.


It's been about 4.5 years since my last blog, which was about depression. I've thought about starting this page up again multiple times, but I've been so tired. Which has to do with what this blog is about. 
I posted the above photo on instagram, which i didn't think was a huge difference visually, but i posted it because i also felt so much better.. & wanted to share the protocol i used for that month. I received over 150 messages in that next 24 hours. I chose to send the info in direct messages because part of the protocol is really different than most people are used to. 
Before writing everything out, I want to explain that i know a lot of my views are controversial & I'm not here to say my views are the right way. These are just that- my views. They may not be for you. Secondly I want to say that I plan on updating this blog weekly from here out. I do not plan on blogging about things similar to this one, but like before- about things on my heart. my struggles, my lessons, love & relationships, parenting, and whatever you guys want to read about. I plan on my next blog actually being a follow up to my last one about depression. where I'm at on that, & how that year ended up- because i stayed. 
But for now- 

For the last few years (& off & on through out my life) I've had some serious brain fog. I've had multiple night wakings which seem to have gotten worse over time- I felt this was what was causing my exhaustion. I've been moody. But my stomach has been bloated this past year in a way that concerned me. It had happened before, but then I cut out gluten. then another time, & i cut out whey. I thought i had fixed the issue both times.. but this time I knew something deeper was up. Doctors acted like it was a vanity issue & were extremely dismissive of my concerns. Homeopathic doctors felt it was emotional. exercise wasn't helping. I was pretty desperate. During 2 different plant medicine ceremonies (which i plan on blogging about as well), i asked for answers. I was shown my gut, & it was dark. I saw desserts, but I wasn't certain what that meant other than to clean up my diet a bit. i eat super healthy, but was unaware how addicted i was to sugar. i had it multiple times a day, because it is in a ton of "healthy" items that i indulged in. sometimes in these ceremonies we're shown something & are unclear at first on what it means & then all of a sudden weeks later it becomes crystal clear. I'm not sure why this one took me so long, but the message was all of a sudden obvious- my gut health needed some work.
our gut health is known as our 2nd mind. so many of our emotions & moods are due to it. For the month of December I did a few things to focus hard on it. I'm an all in type of person, i either have to do it almost obsessively, or i tend to not be dedicated at all. so i did these with 100%. i truly believe that all 3 of these things need to be done together, but you will find whats best for you. go with your gut. ;)

On Dec 4th, I started a 30 day challenge with arbonne. Jessica Musselman helped me so much on this. She sent me the specific products that were best for me. You can connect with her here: facebook.com/jessicamusselmanarbonne or www.jessicamusselman.arbonne.com or you can email her at jessmuss20@gmail.com
The products I used focused on restoring the gut, detoxing, & weight loss. She really knows her stuff & has had some amazing results herself that initially were what sold me on using the brand instead of others. It was important to me that they were cruelty free & with out questionable ingredients. At this point, I'm even considering becoming a rep but want to make sure its something I'd be good at (like i said, I'm all or nothing.)

The 2nd thing that I did was work on my candida. This is SO important. on the arbonne challenge you can not have sugar. i knew i could do this, but i also knew that on day 31 i would treat myself for completing the challenge.... with a sugar filled dessert. i wanted to kill this habit & craving. i had no idea the difference i would feel after (i feel YOUNGER, haha), & i honestly didn't know if it was possible... until i learned about candida. there is too much to it for me to put in a small section of a blog, so please learn about it. the gist is that candida grows in us with the more sugar that we eat, & also makes us crave sugar- the more candida, the more the sugar cravings. majority of us have candida, but some of us have candida overgrowth. abstaining from sugar, and taking herbs that kill candida are how to get rid of it. i used https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0158VYYE8?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf .. but there are plenty of good products out there. It's important to also do a parasite cleanse with it. candida & parasites thrive in the same environment, so if you have one it's likely that you have the other. A lot of people have parasites & don’t know it. It causes a lot of gut issues, rids us of necessary nutrients (even if we’re taking supplements), & even makes us moody/fatigued- especially around full & new moon. The parasite cleanse i took is no longer in stock on amazon, but there are plenty good ones to choose from. Humaworm is not sold anywhere besides their website, but they have cleanses for both issues. i plan on using them next time i do this. You can also have papaya smoothies daily- i did the seeds (which are what kill any parasites & detox), the fruit itself (amazing for hair & skin), unsweetened almond milk, some cayenne, & a tbs of coconut oil.

The 3rd thing i did is the one where i may lose you. but trust me, the benefits are so worth sharing. also, before i gross you out too much... know that almost every one of my model friends do them as well. it's just not talked about, haha. Gwyneth paltrow just so happened to go public about them recently. COFFEE ENEMAS. they're not as scary or gross as they sound. & that's coming from someone who doesn't even go to the bathroom when her boyfriend of 4 years is home, haha. sure, any enema is uncomfortable the first time... but then you don't even think about it. it is the #1 way to cleanse the liver, organs, and gut. it rids you of parasites/candida (especially if doing the 2nd thing i listed). A lot of us have parasites, & they cause issues that we blame on other things. Either way, it’s just good to get any we may have.. out, right? I did these for the last 2 weeks of the 30 days, after adjusting my diet with arbonne & taking the herbs that kill candida/parasites. coffee enemas have healed so many people with so many different issues. especially after paltrow came out about them tho, there were a lot of negative articles about them.. but we have to understand that big pharma wants us sick. its how they make their money. so do your research, but pay attention to who the info is coming from- & what the motives are. there are countless stories of people with cancer, diabetes, endometriosis, etc, that were able to treat their sickness with coffee enemas. there are a few facebook groups that you can join to get more info as well & to be educated during your journey- "bottoms up", & "coffee enema support group". also, this was the kit i ordered- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G7K4DNG?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

As with any cleanse or detox, you feel like crud at first. it sucks. but then you get over that period & you reap the benefits. i feel younger, more clear headed, less tired, & my stomach looks & feels completely different. I'm still on this journey because i want to get even better of course. 
lastly, these 3 things go hand in hand perfectly because they all have to do with the gut. while ridding yourself of the bad bacterias, you always need to make sure you"re restoring the good- we need those. that's why arbonne was so important as well. there are people who did just arbonne for the 30 days, & have great results also. this is just what i recommend for TOTAL gut health. 

So there you go, that was my protocol for the 30 days.

I know that was a lot of info, & A LOT different than my previous blogs about depression, adventure, & shoots. Next week I'll post about joy being around the corner of depression, & some about plant medicine/shamanic healings. 

in the meantime, want to get a coffee?? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment