Saturday, October 2, 2010

Keep the memories from fading

Today I shot with Jonathon Narducci, for a very interesting book. very candid. Glad to be a part of it. :) My memory is getting worse and worse...maybe this will help...
meeting with Scott Nathan in Hollywood tomorrow, and test shooting for 2 magazines tuesday....
Jonathan had so many interesting perspectives to share over sushi...I learned alot from him, and what it means to be a woman my age, ha.
A stalker broke into my apt while i was home last week, and i need to find a new place so that i can feel safe....i dont want to leave my part of town...contemplated moving to venice beach, but i just belong where i am...with southwest airlines being my best friend of course ;)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are finally doing this! I'm linking to you on mu blog!

    ReplyDelete